Friday, March 13, 2009

I didnt dissapear

Good lord guys, my apologies. I was sick beyond belief. I had um.. well I dunno what exactly I had, but coughing, body aches, fevers and headaches. Plus mucho fatigue. I spent a lot of hours laying in bed dead. haha..
So whats been going on? What has everyone been up to? Me? well besides being sick.. I have been playing with my phone.. ofcourse.. who would have thought? Nah, but for reals... I havent been doing much. I have been hanging out with phillip here and there.. He actually braved it with me and my cooties. Lol.. wow.. this is starting off so boring.. I am so sorry.. I feel like I am cheating you..
Oh, so I filed my taxes.. which I know I said I wasnt the governments bitch anymore.. But yet again I am.. haha.. so quick huh i get on my knees.. Well.. I filed my taxes after waiting forever from the Royale to give me my W-2.. I thought because I made like 8 thousand less this year than I did last year.. I may actuall get a decent little return.. HA HA HA.. yeah right.. I got back 256.. which I went and checked the status at the wonderful IRS site.. and well.. it all went to my student loan.. NIIIICE!! which hey.. I cant complain i havent paid it.. in like.. EVER.. but seriously i had made every intention of payin it as soon as i got my settlement.. but Hey.. uncle sam decided to take it now.. how fuct up is that though? I am unemployed and it was only for 256 bucks??? why would he even bother taking that shit from me? haha.. anywhoooo.. i am again that freckeled red headed step child I was braggin not to be..
So I watched Greys anatomy last night.. which I usually watch every thursday and pretty much have since it started.. Well.. I had heard the rumors that they were gonna get rid of katherine heigel's character Izzy.. which if you watch.. all those Denny hallucinations were really bothering me.. I was kinda irritated by it.. But Last night's episode was kinda fuct up.. She had her interns diagnosing and treating "patient x".. come to find out patient x has cancer.. come to find out after.. Izzy is patient x.. seriously.. is that how they are gonna go out?.. fuct up.. that was kinda sad.. which the show is.. but whatever.. that shit bothered me..
I think heroes is starting to get interesting again too.. It took a little break from being cool to just being a soap opera and pretty predictable.. but now its getting good again.. I am so sorry guys this shit sucks.. but I am still a little nyquiled up and I still yea.. but i wanted to let u guys know i was still alive.. and i waz thinkin of ya.. how mushy huh.. well thats it for today.. ill try to make this a habit again.. lol..

No comments:

Post a Comment