Friday, March 6, 2009

I know, brief intermission

So, I didnt ditch you guys for my iphone or anything like that.. no.. haha.. nah I did to a certain extent.. To another extent.. No, cause I lost internet for 2 days. My router burnt out. So, I apologize for not being able to share my crack with all of you..
So what have I been up to? Well.. let's see.. I went and got my Iphone. I have been on cloud 9 with it. I cannot lie. But there has been more to life than my handheld amusement. I have been spending a lot of time with Phillip. I gave him my old cell phone, so we been texting a lot, as well as hanging out. I met his new little girl.. The jury is still out on her. I think her insecurity will blow it with my bestie... which hey.. whatever.. hahaha..
I also have been talkin to trophy.. Which is cool.. nothing spectacular.. he decided to give up on the 3some after the girl that i put work into decided to lie to him about something. I guess he wrote her off..
And ofcourse Brandon is back in the picture... I told you I was a glutton for punishment. It actually has been cool, but I have been playing it by ear, and not giving more of myself than he is giving of me. Infact, I dont even call him anymore, he calls me.. and it will stay like that, for however long I keep it that way. He is now eating out of the palm of my hands..
Lets see.. Oh my gosh.. My dog is having issues.. I understand, she is bored. But yikes, this biyatch has fuct up my room everyday so far this week that i had school... anytime i left the room, she tore something up, and now shes starting to chew up the carpet.. YIKES!!! I know, it is my fault for keepin her cooped up.. but oh well.. not much on my mind today huh.. well.. ill try to post something better tomorrow guys.. just wanted to say i was thinkin of you

1 comment:

  1. awwwww...I think your dog needs a dog and some "style" *oh no she did'T...lol*

    ReplyDelete