Saturday, March 7, 2009

They have an App for what??

After spending 2 days and 2 nights like a crack addict on itunes App store... I have realized.. this phone is beyond the shit. They have an app for almost everything. They have Urban spoon.. which in my opinion sucks.. The only thing thats even cool about it, you shake it, the reel spins.. oooooooh.. kinda lame... when i want to eat , even if indecisive about where.. i dont think a shake is gonna do it.. simply because everytime i shaked it.. the same restaraunts came up.. so I whatevered that app..
Flash lights, lighters, calorie counting, step counting.. they even have a bubble wrap app.. Which, as someone who loves bubble wrap.. I really felt that I was about to have a lot of fun with it; WRONG.. it was kinda lame.. it pops, yes it does.. but i think its the feeling u get when you are actually poppin those bastards!
I downloaded this stupid app.. its an intimacy tracker??? what is that you ask? well you can pick 4 different categories and you can name them yourself.. (ie dinner/movie, sex, phone time..etc) and anytime you do something u categorized, you go to the app and you keep your tally. That way you can look back for the month and see how romantic or how much time you spent with your significant other.. LOL.. wow really? And the thing is password protected so your S.O doesnt get to see that you keep a record of any love given.. Who thought of some bullshit like that? I couldnt see why anyone would use it, nor make it.. I give it a lil while till they have an app that multi functions for you.. we shall see huh..
So I woke up early again.. Today I have no one to blame.. which is unusual.. thats my shit, blaming others..haha Nah, i really did just go to bed really early and get a nice 10 hour sleep...Nice.. I was ready to wake up and clean.. And then I layed in bed, and got lazy.. all within an hour and a half.. how you like that. But Yes, I need to clean this room, and Lilly proof it.. I am going to have to think like a dog for a split second.. I gotta think of anything that may look or smell appealing to her.. I am goin to try to make it 2 days withouth a mess..I am sure I will figure something out for my saturday.. After all it is a beautiful day.. I can see the sky from my window.. and the sun is shinning bright.. Alls that is missing.. a beach... well.. thats the price we pay to live in the desert.. Anywhooo.. I think I shall start mustering up the strength to get up and clean... I have been lazy far too long.. so I hope alls of you have a great day.. peace love and chicken grease!!

No comments:

Post a Comment