Saturday, March 28, 2009

Earth Hour??

Ok, so I partaked in the hour of lightlessness.. Which I dont think is a word.. But I just made it into one.. Yeaaaaah!!
So, I figured if vegas was gonna turn off the lights to the strip and the all famous Welcome to Las vegas sign.. I should do the same. So I did. And to tell you the truth.. I fell asleep.. But I know at 8 i woke up to turn off my computer and I even turned off the phone!! wow.. I did however keep the fan on.. And that was something I compromised on. I figured, if earth day didnt want me to turn the tv on or use my computer maybe they give me my fan. If i have no fan, I have no sleep. So I did my part.
But I am so proud that they say Billions of people participated. Right on fellow man kinders.. So proud of all you people.. I am sure there are a few million though that have no electricity or stuff like that to waste energy.. So for those people well.. thank u for not putting more crap into it. I am sure us americans have your waste covered!!!
Anyways.. What a lame post.. well.. Sorry I jsut woke up.. and I am half ass watching Sex in the City. So whatever.. Anyhoo.. I am outtie.. I will try to write tomorrow.. Atleast with a lot more things to say then earth hour.. I feel like an ass for writing about it.. But did you participate in earth hour?

No comments:

Post a Comment