Saturday, March 28, 2009

A much needed break

So life has all these crazy loopty loo's, and winding roads that sometimes I take a detour. I had to take this detour. If not for anything else but my sanity. I had a bunch of things coming at me and I did try to prioritize my time a little better, but for cripes sake I am a Libra.. I love procrastination and I love being lazy.
Lets see whats going on?... Well, I got into a set schedule.. Really I had no choice. I was up before the sun gets out every morning, helping out family. Basically what that entails is picking up my brother and dropping him off at work, then bringing his daughter here to be watched until his wife gets out of work. Both of them changed their schedules, and sooooo. Here we are to help... So as soon as i get back with baby, I have to get my other niece ready to go to school Then actually take her. Not to mention I have to go to school also. Aside from school, and family life there has been my socializing life. Which should be the majority of time. I spend a lot of time bullshitting with people.
Lilly (my dog) has taken a front seat also. I have been religiously taking her to the dog park. She needs it, and the walking sure does help me out. I have been meeting the coolest people.. It is kinda funny though, cause I run into the hottest guys ever, and then they kill it with a small yapper dog, here I am with a Pit Bull.. and he has a small ankle biter. LOL.. I can't help but laugh at that. I mean really? I feel more masculine than the guys... Ha ha If it aint pit.. it aint shit right? Apparently not.
I have actually taken a slight break from any and all guys I have been dating. Even trophy! Especially Brandon. I figured fuck em! and not in the literal term, with good feelings.. I mean.. to hell with them.. I told phil that I am gonna cut everyone from the roster and start my harem all over again. So far so good!. I do still talk to my trophy, but sex not in a while, and really conversation and hanging out also not in a while. So I am done!
I have still been on my phone like a crack head. I have bought little gadgets and gizmos for it. I am always on it.. I love it. Ha ha.. I know crack head right.. I know..
I am trying to get creative.. but it just isnt coming to me.. I am in a cluster fuck.. my mind is in a rut.. I am trying to get it out. I will try to come back later today and really unload ok.. But I wanted to come back just for alittle..

No comments:

Post a Comment