Monday, February 16, 2009

2nd chances.. and early mornings.. yet again

So, I am a little tired of waking up earlier than the mexicans that do the landscaping.. seriously. It's not even 730 yet.. and i have been up for a little over a half hour..
I hate this damn crap.. What happened to being able to sleep in atleast till noon? I am unemployed after all.. How am I living up to that stereotype if Im not atleast staying up all night and sleeping in all day? I feel a little disrespectful to the others who are doing so.. haha NOT..
So... I been talking to 3 guys.. Dating one seriously (or so he thinks).. He asked me to be his girlfriend.. And normally I would be a little scared, but I actually like this guy. His name is Brandon. Brandon is going through a divorce after being cheated on, and his soon to be ex wife got knocked up by her new boyfriend. Ha ha.. I mean its not funny or anything. But damn, that is a little fkd up.. Ok, so he has 2 daughters. And I know I mentioned in an earlier post how I am actually feeling guilty about feeling I should be a bigger priority. Which I have to be honest, in my defense. This was the first weekend since i have been dating him that he had his girls the whole weekend. It just so happened to be Valentines day weekend.. Now, I did hear from him on v-day.. actually I like how one of my followers put vday as (S)ingles (A)wareness (D)ay.. thanks darlingblue.. ..so I hear from him and it was so brief.. but sounded like this "Hey sweetheart.. I am headed out the door to take the girls to the movie.. i hope you have a great day, and i wanted you to know i was thinking about you.. talk to you later ok?" lol I like that whole ok part at the end... did i really have a choice.. or what??? Lol.. i quickly say, "thank you and have a fun time.. talk to you later babes.. " Ok.. that was roughly 2pm saturday.. I havent heard from him since..
I know this is probably stupid, but I have had a little list of rules.. some of them are stupid yes, I know.. But I have a 3 call rule.. If i have called you 3 times whether in a day or week.. I dont call back again. If you dont call back anytime within those 3 calls.. I move on. I am to that point. I am to the point, where I just dont understand what I should do. And if I didnt like this dude.. he wouldnt even be given a 2nd thought. I realize how shallow that makes me look.. Whatever.. lol Its hard to seed out the losers.. But we go from days of 9 hour phone conversations, to being able to spend 12 hours with each other and not get sick of each other.. to this.. Me blogging about him, and whether I should give him a 2nd chance.. I know its in the beginning stages of "us".. but the fact that I didnt go out and look for my valentine, or spend time with the other guys i am talking to. I literally spent my time pining over him.. And I still am. I miss that feeling he gives me.
The other 2nd chance I am looking at, is my ex. What a tumultous relationship that is. Yikes!.. Why couldnt a love story be so easy? Boy meets girl, they date, they fall in love. .. So simple.. but no..
... Damn this Brandon thing is bothering me... Maybe he deserves a 2nd chance.. But when do I draw the line here? How many days should pass (of him not calling) do I let him slide on? Today at 2pm would make it day 2.. This sucks.. I do like him :(

5 comments:

  1. lol....ok..You have a pen? Yea?!Here's what you need to do *laughing quietly* if he breaks your rule, you make him pay :) ..it's very simple..when they are making it up to you they really try..lol..besides, you like the guy remember?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know wierd right? Okay I fixed the follower thing so it should be good now. Thanks for reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh well..about those 21 (no not grams:P)...the word is that 20 min of pilates created "new Kate Winslet"...so have a go...P.S. she has a thing for nude scenes...it's ridiculous..do I really have to look at her butt in every movie she's in?? what, yes?!! darnit...lol (I'm just saying :P)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol.. thanks guys.. i fully intend to.. as soon as he calls.. LMAO.. haha damnit.. haha

    ReplyDelete