Sunday, February 15, 2009

ok, so yea.. heres 25 random facts about me

ok i took this from my facebook page.. its 25 totally random things about me.. just to give my readers any kind of insight on me.. it was hard coming up with things at the top of my head.. cause what i find interesting.. you may not.. lol.. but this is a little bit about me.. just the start.. give me some time.. ill pour my heart out to you.. haha..


1) i probably have one of the biggest fears of commitment. I find faults, and dwell.. just so i dont feel tied down.




2) my dog really is that important to me.. that dmx song "slippin" ...
"i dont give a sh!t bout much but my dog" yea.. thats how i feel about
her.. and not in a beastiality kinda way either.. just in.. shes loyal,
smart, fun.. and always there..




3) i sit and think about my past a lot. mainly chldhood...reminisce value and cherish my past



4) aside from my fear of commitment.. i have a fear of failing. ever
since i can remember.. i never want to fail at anything.. losing is one
thing.. but to feel like i didnt give my all.. or i didnt try as hard
as i can.. makes me feel like a loser




5) due to medical problems.. i may never have children



6) deep down it bothers me that i may never be able to have kids.. but
life is life.. ur dealt the cards and u gotta play them..




7) i blow hot and cold quickly. i can be passionate about something,
and the minute it doesnt go the way i want to... im over it, and want
nothing to do with it...




8) i kept my ex around as a security blanket for any relationship i failed at.



9) simple flattery sometimes tickles me pink.. even if at that moment i know its bullshit..



10) i cuss a lot.. even when i know the appropriate word for the
moment.. sometimes the good ol F bomb feels so much better rolling off
of the tongue.




11) i am insecure on my intelligence.. lol. i feel at times i can be pretty stupid.. lol when i know better



12) i tend to stay in long lasting friendships.. when i shouldnt.. (NO
ONE FROM HAWAII) .. against better judgement and advice from x-co
workers.. i stay still friends with the dummy.. lol. whos the dummy..




13) i am an extreme fan of the underdog.. i dont like injustice.. i will fight tooth and nail



14) if i love a song.. i can sit all day wit it on repeat.. until ofcourse i am over it.. .lol



15) at first i can be HELLA shy.. but once i know u love it.. lol im all ME



16) technically speaking.. i am the only child.. i got a half bro and
half sis from moms first marriage.. and i have ahalf sis from pops
first marriage.. i am officially the only offsrping from james and
jessie..




17) my name is actually Heather-Lynn ...lol but out of embarassment of
a country bumpkin name.. i consider lynn my middle name.. when in
actuality is it my first name.. wut were my hippie parents thinkin




18) if i dont remember saying it, or remember you saying it. i was more than likely stoned.. just sayin..



19) i probably should have been a comedian.. or maybe i was in a
previous life.. and im not jus sayin im funny.. but i have been told
TOO many times.. that that probably was my calling in life




20) id rather be happy doing something i love and be umm.. not as
financially stable then to be doing something that im miserable doin
jus because of a paycheck..




21) i truly am a sucker for a smile.. lol.. damn i am



22) i flirt CONSTANTLY.. i cant help it.. it comes out and i cant stop it.. and i dont discriminate.. lol



23) i can lay and look at the starts for hours upon hours.. vegas dont
really have stars.. u gotta find them.. calico basin.. the lake..




24) i can go to any body of water and feel at peace within myself... i
feel spiritual with the surroundings of lakes, beaches, rivers etc
have..




25) i can be one of the best friends someone has.. i am loyal even if u are wrong..

2 comments:

  1. FIRST I love your name :)
    it's a cute post..seems we are both kinda new here so I'll watch your back..LOL..whateva that means :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didnt think there was anyone in the world like me but you have proved me wrong, lol. You have no idea how much like me you sound. Love your blog :) OUt of your 25 facts about you Id say Im about identical with at least 24....look forward to hearing more

    ReplyDelete