Thursday, February 19, 2009

Here we go again.. again

Morning guys.. So yeah, I got to sleep in just a little longer than usual today. 830. WOOO HOOO.. However I did get woken up by the landscapers at like 7, but I ignored and went back to sleep. Which all by itself was a feat for me. But I do remember laying there like "I know they arent doing this today" But oh well. I am well rested (compared to yesterday).
I bought new bed things. I went pink. I love pink, and I needed an energy color to liven up the flow. I was with brown before, and well Things were ok, but not GREAT. Wow, unemployment really changed my outlook. I am extremely focused, and positive. I love the feel. Being broke just has this lasting effect over you, that no matter what you do or where you go you always have this yuck feeling about you. I did my splurge, however I may in 2 weeks or so purchase a nintendo Wii. i wanna play..hehe
So, I heard from Brandon. Yes, I still dont know how to reply. I am going to post his reply to me. I sent him on myspace, a short note that basically said, I dont know what I did, but it was pretty shitty of you to have just left me hanging. And too bad cause I really did like you, blah blah blah. But yea.. Here is his response:

whoa whoa whoa, sorry if i come wrong, but i have to be honest, u did nothing wrong, it's me. i tried to beat around the bush, but i have to show it. i never ignored you in a bad sense, i'm a LONE WOLF, A LONER, I STAND ALONE! I disappear from time to time for the hell of it. i can't help it. it's all i know. maybe if you read between the lines you could understand that. i hella hella like you, but i know this is a dealbreaker. I lay in my own world and think to myself. also, i have some sh*ton my mind that hopefully we could talk about later.

love always
xoxoxo
Brandon.


ok.. So he did tell me that a while back that he is a loner. He is used to dealing with everything alone, and he usually doesnt have someone that wants to be with him through life's obstacles. but I figured with how we were getting along, that he enjoyed my company. I was also thinking that maybe we were moving at a faster pace than he could handle, and he withdrew himself? I dont know, but I did hear from him. I am still leaving it up in the air, cause I cant forget the fact that he ditched me on valentines day. But like earlier comments said "make him pay for it" and I am. I will slowly let him back, but then again I feel that I may always fault him for this. We shall see about that situation.
I have some homework I gotta get done, so I may or may not be posting again today. I promise im not trying to flake out on you. xoxox

2 comments:

  1. A loner? A LONER???? Pffftttt
    *dramatic exit*

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol.. yea.. i still havent replied.. i just dont know what to say to that.. lol.. "laughing exit"

    ReplyDelete