Tuesday, February 24, 2009

That whole "friend" category thing...

Ok.. I will admit I did open up a can of worms with that whole "Phillip" thing.. I knew it.. I knew mentioning it would do something. I knew if I even tugged at that piece of yarn it was gonna fuck up the whole sweater.. lol..
Alright.. I didnt say anything to him about it.. not at all.. and i probably never will.. But I guess he got back in touch with a girl that he liked growing up.. they havent seen each other in like 3 years. Now, he's back in touch and falling for her.. wow.. how did that happen?
He's not mine.. I KNOW THIS.. but.. in the first place.. lets go back about 3 years ago.. maybe 4.. where did i get put in that friend category in the first place?.. it sucks.. cause i know deep down he knows we would be great too.. whatever.. lol...
this is why i dont shit where i eat.. or eat where i shit.. whatever.. haha..
so brandon.. yes.. we are back on that situation.. i have talked to him.. i found out what happened.. he lost his job and got depressed.. understandable.. but.. we shall take baby steps.. he said he figures im going to torture him and make him spend money for me to forgive him.. actually.. im not.. ill prolly just emotionally gut punch his ass here and there.. an upper cut there.. and a jab there.. fuck up his self esteem real quick..lol nah that sounded heartless.. haha.. im not.. just a bitch.. anyways.. that whole phillip thing blew up in my face.. because for the first time since we became friends so long ago.. i became jealous that he was on the phone with another girl.. i have encouraged him to dick down girls.. but this one.. i just.. and you know what bothers me.. is he has said like 6 or 7 times how this girl is EXACTLY like me personality wise.. he was like.. man this girl is a mirror image of ur personality.. i love that shit.. ?????? so.. already he has found someone he wants to be with that is exactly like me? whoa.. did i miss something?... haha whatever.. like i said.. it blew up in my face.. i am wiping my hands of the situation.. and stick to the rivers and lakes im used to and leave alone them waterfalls.. jus sayin..

No comments:

Post a Comment