Tuesday, February 10, 2009

first blog.. just a simple one for now

Ok.. so here goes. My first attempt to blog. I need a feel for this, so bare with me.
Ok... so after a lot of contemplation on my part, I feel I need to address my fear of commitment. I dont know exactly what it is about dating that gets to me. But it is almost like i need a few guys to equal up to ONE great one. crazy I know. Its like its sex and the city for a 20 something year old. and I couldnt consider myself on the status of the girls of the cast of the show. Looks wise, but I pull guys I dont have any business pulling, Seriously.
Now what is troubling me today, which I feel shouldnt. But it does. Ok, I am dating this one guy (amongst others) but this one is like my trophy. He is fine in every aspect of every way. He is sucessful, he is attractive, and a great personality. Now, the problem with this "situation" is he is in other words a "hoe" yes, he is. He has friends. Now through time he has got me to consider a threesome situation. so I get the situation started. i "find" a girl, i make the connection, i put in all the work. One day, she decided she wanted to do a "3-way" phone call with him. While on the phone he indicated that he might want to sample her himself. Red flags went up immediately. what happened? Did I just hook up my trophy with another "friend" to add to his collection? Did I become that girl? How did that happen? So do I have the right to be a little peeved with this situation? or should i chalk this up to game and say fuck it and let them have each other? I dont know. But i do now think I look at him differently.

No comments:

Post a Comment