Saturday, February 28, 2009

who said a crack addiction was a bad thing?

I have a real problem. I mean REAL.. I have money problems. I just don't know how to right my wrongs. Ok, due to being unable to pay for my cell phone anymore (unemployment had taken way too long) my number for 3 years dissapeared and was more than likely reissued (bastards!) Me taking this as a sign that sprint should not be my carrier anymore anyways (I really did want a new service) I decide to "dick around" with other carriers. Since my credit is shot, I figured it would be hilarious to check out how much my deposits would be. So, wanting the Iphone probably the most, I try ATT..
Wow, ATT deminished any hope I had..After painstakingly (ok maybe that is a slight overexaggeration) filling out those online applications; ATT approved me for a GOPHONE.. REALLY?? who gets approved for a prepaid cell phone service?? I thought it was a guarantee.. A sure thing (like taking a skank to the prom in hopes of getting laid after...DUH!). I cant believe they are acting like they hooked me up. Like.. Here.. since u arent cool enough to get a REAL service with us, we will carpe launch you to our lovely PREPAID service.. Who does that? Dont they know I was a LOYAL customer of sprint the NOW NETWORK.. lol seriously.. how fuct up was that?
To my very best luck, I am on the phone with Phillip when I am conducting "research".. After a few failed attempts on my obviously fuct up credit, Phill feeling bad for me says, "why not try in my name?" I am a little taken aback by this. Wow.. he is in an exceptionally good mood today.. hmm.. So I say why not? for shits and giggles, let us see how much a deposit be for my bestie.. Knowing I dont have enough money on my UNEMPLOYMENT debit card.. ( I will next week though), I decide to just see what the damage would be. Never once when I was doing this had I thought it would actually go through so easily. So I pick out my Iphone, I pick the plan I want, and I click continue... I really was expecting a "sorry we cant approve you..blah blah" instead.. I get a confirmation on my order, and a thank you for choosing ATT.. Bastards.
I overdrew my unemployment. I for one did not think you could. But apparently you can. I am now 223 bucks overdrawn, which wednesday will be taking care of that, and I will spend one week almost broke, and my sister will understand when her rent is also a week late. The price we pay for our toys. I am for one grateful that phill let me use his credit to get me a phone, and that I do have unemployment to pay for my new phone. But deep down inside.. I know there is something wrong with me. haha..
Who does that? Who spends money on bullshit and is truly happy with it, even if I have absolutely no reason to have it.. I mean, did I really need to spend like 50 bucks on candles when I dont even burn them, I just like looking at them, and thinking of the most prescious moment I will burn them for.. Crazy. I spend money on my dog like I have a slight crack addiction. Bullshit is my crack though. Buying bullshit I should say. Cause you could bullshit me to death, and I would probably laugh my ass off.. But if you show me bullshit, I WILL BUY IT!!!! DAMMIT!!!
I am not having shoppers remorse.. Cause when my phone comes in either today or monday, I am gonna be like a crack addict, playing with that shiny new pipe he got, my phone calls will be like hits of crack.. I will be smoking and holding in. (I dont know if crack heads actually hold in the smoke.. i know pot heads do.. and I dont know why i even compared the 2..) but the phone is the pipe.. and any little play I do on my phone will be my hits of crack. I am extremely disturbed to even refer to my shopping habits like crack heads.. but it is now 805am on a saturday morning.. Whatever bitches! haha.. one day, i shall learn..

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're a compulsive shopper. (I am too) I broke myself of the habit though. Now if I see something I want, (unless I'm getting it dirt cheap), I make myself wait two weeks before I buy it. If I still REALLY want it in two weeks I get it but usually by that time I've realized I don't really need it or wouldn't use it anyway.

    Have fun with the new phone! (I'm secretly addicted to my Blackberry. I've become a text fiend!)

    ReplyDelete