Saturday, February 21, 2009

i feel cluster fuct today

The past couple days, i have been cluster fuct. I dont know how to explain it. I have been so busy, and I been so, BLAH!.. I just dont know how to explain it. I took care of a lot of business the past couple of days, paying old fines that I just found out I owed. I paid bills that I had since I got laid off. I went to go get groceries. Then, I have school.. which is easy as hell right now, but it is time consuming. I am trying to train my dog to be a better "pack member", while training myself to be a "pack leader".
Today I went outside to go take my niece to school, found out that someone stole the license plates off of the car. They left the back plate holders and screws on the trunk and the front ones, in the rocks in front of the car. Nice.. I guess in Nevada, when that happens, YOU the victim must re-register your car. Now they have plates, illegal and listed as stolen.. but none the less they have perfectly fine brand new tagged plates. Just registered about a week ago too... So, yeah... Karma is a bitch though, and they will have what comes to them... Sucky way to start the day.. But they could have stole the car, so I look at it that way..
I have heard from Brandon.. But I still dont know.. I am like whatever! I am just focusing on school and doing ME..
It is really weird, my best friend Phillip made the weirdest remark. And actually has said a few off the cuff comments that have me taken a back.. I was talking about how I actually can see myself single for a long time.. How I like not sharing my bed with anyone; how I love sleeping diagonally. I was explaining how I slept, and he was figuring out how he would have to lay for it to be comfortable. Or he would talk about how we sleep alike?? Now, when I was saying it, I really wasn't saying it for him to include himself in there. I mean.. Don't get me wrong I have thought about him in that kinda way, but that was a LONG time ago. He is gorgeous, and well.. Me and him we just get each other. We really do, I mean that's why we are best friends. I will admit that when I first met him, I was on his jock. I dug him a little, but shit happens... He ended up with my cousin Jayme. They ended up being together for a while, he left for florida for a little while (i guess he had a little hustle he wanted to endeavor..whatever) well, she ends up finding out about 3 weeks after he left that she was pregnant. Hey we were all excited.. by this time our "friendship" was established, so it really didnt bother me that they were together. So he gets arrested in florida (we had no idea what happened to him).. Jayme made me godmom.. so I did for the baby as I thought Phillip would have.. I was there for anything and everything.. Between me and her sister at the baby shower Jayme didnt need for anything. Well Phillip gets back to vegas and Jayme is with her first baby daddy and pregnant with #3. She rarely lets him see his son, she plays a lot of games with him and just.. I dont know. I talk to Phillip everyday, when i see his son, I take lots of pictures..I give her stuff and say its from Phillip. I havent thought of phillip in any way sexually since I first met him like almost 5 years ago. After those little comments he always throws in.. I .. lol.. well I have.. But it is wrong.. He is my cousins baby daddy.. Although, i knew him first.. I knew him probably about 6 months before she did.. Our friendship was already established. Because we spend so much time together, or on the phone we know each others little quirks. We have done the whole "study" each other thing. We are that close. I dunno.. I think that has a little something to do with being cluster fuct. damn I am a rambling fool.. haha
Well.. I havent posted in a few days. I have been dealing with so much nuisances..but whatever..lol.. anywhooo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment