Monday, February 16, 2009

shes just not that into you.. ANYMORE

Ok.. so with that title being said.. I guess it is safe for assumptions sake.. that yes indeed, I am cutting Brandon off of the roster... I had even gave him till this morning.. But I officially erased his numbers from my phone.. I cant say i didn't give him a fair shot. Cause I did. I just feel, if you are willing to do that in early stages.. What kinda shinanigans are you gonna pull 2 years from now, when we are in an established relationship. So.. a moment of silence for the now long gone Brandon H... goodbye ....
........Ok.. Now, I am again single (wait, I already was claiming to be) ha ha. Now, I have to fight off temptation to go see the ex.. I havent really spoke on his situation.. All I did mention was that he texted me.
Ok.. Long story short.. we met over 9 years ago. I was dating (nothing serious) someone he knew. And met him one night when the guy i was dating had his friends over to my apartment and we were all playing video games. So, me and guy stop dating, and I run into Will some time later. We became fast friends, that later turned into romantic friends. Which was a roller coaster ride for 9 years. We had so many ups and downs, and so many break ups to make ups. SO many you did this, you did that. To this day he still points fingers (i think that was me pointing fingers).. We just cant seem to find the right timing for each other..When one wants the other, the other isnt ready for commitment.. The passion is there. Totally.. We cant look at each other without giving each other googly eyes. The thing is, getting over him is so hard, cause he is one of my bestest friends. So cliche huh?
But it is true.. And after those texts on Valentine's day from him... I have reconsidered the whole "leaving him alone" ; "shit or get off the pot" sitatuation.. stupidly too.. but whatever I am beginning to think I am a glutton for punishment.
I thought about the other 2 guys im "dating".. my trophy.. actually nothing is wrong with him, except the fact that we arent together.. we are just dating.. he actually doesnt frustrate me.. He is pretty mellow and go with the flow.. a lot like myself. Other than his little 3sum situation (which most guys try for.. so I cant fault him).. The other guy.. well.. Thats where it gets confusing. My cousin hooked us up. And he is a great business connection. But his passion scares me. He is too passionate... About life, love, me.. his work. Which it isnt a bad thing. But the fact that I have known him for almost a year, and dating for over a month; I just dont feel the same, and I tell him to pump his brakes all the time. But he doesnt get it, or doesnt care.. But in his ideal world, I will be his wife.. He has started reffering to me amongst his friends as his "fiancee" Wow.. NEver got the ring.. But hey.. So to some it may seem like I have my plate full. But to tell you the truth, I would have gave up all of them for Brandon. I really would have, I was truly content with what we had, especially since even though i was dating others.. I stayed in the parameters of a relationship. I kept them as friends; ofcourse I never told them about each other (well i did tell brandon about them, but was honest in saying i wasnt doing anythign with any of them.. including him).. But I wasnt going on any dates, or really talking to them as much as I was before Brandon.
Lol.. I know that makes me look like a whore.. But out of the 3 guys (Will excluded) Trophy was the only one i was having sex with.. And once Brandon came around.. I wasnt doing anything. So.. I was just playing the field, until I found a game I wanted to pitch in.. Apparently the other team forfeited on me.. but hey.. thats Life right?
SOOOOO amongst other things.. Today is my first day of school.. You are now looking at a future teacher.. haha.. scary.. naw Actually I am great with kids.. and besides my dating life.. I live a pretty normal life.. Anyways.. I guess I should be heading out... So heres to 2nd chances and moving on.. Have a great day guys..

2 comments:

  1. I'm a newbie here and just wanted to say I like how you write, and I absolutely loooove your header =] xoxo

    ReplyDelete