Wednesday, February 11, 2009

up too early

i hate being up too early. What exactly is too early? Is it something to do with age? cause I can remember 5 years ago when i was 22, I could sleep in for HOURS. Now that i am nearing 30, I have it set. 7 1/2 hours pretty much everyday. Any less, I get migraines; any more, i get i dont know, but i am almost positive its not good.
So what do you do? do you lay in bed trying to get that last little bit of sleep you are seeking. Or were you woken up by the infamous "morning pee. " Which is my reason for being up. After that waking experience, I found it so hard to fall back asleep. So here goes me, up.
So yesterday was my first blog. I wasnt sure what to do with it, what could become of it. Still I am not too sure, but I figure lets stick it out a little while.
I realized I love sunrises. I dont get to see them that often. But they are moving. Maybe I am getting sentimental this early morning. I am thinking of going to Mcdonalds to partake in the egg mcmuffin consuming thing. Cause nornally I am not up early enough to ever make the breakfasts.
Today isn't like even... lol i dont know where i was goin with that one.. sorry guys
And I am not even quite sure where I will be going with all these blogs. Like my headline says. Life how i see it, or live it.. or whatever.. so that means.. whatever i feel like typing.. its goin up.. but i would love any and all feedback.. if something was funny or something related to you let me know. Cause i think thats what i want with this.. i want to know that there are others who are experiencing some things i go through, or have, or know others who do... Cause life is crazy. it is what we make it.
so with that being said.. i am going to see what i can make of today.. have a great day peoples..

1 comment:

  1. you got a nice little thing going, I am looking forward for more entries.
    Good luck and happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete