Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I have a thing for early mornings.. Blah!

Ok, yes I am up at 626am. When in actuality I have been up since 530am. I fell asleep doing homework. An excuse I havent been able to make since 1999. I really did. and I had a 1159pm deadline last night. But I got it in LATE.. but i did it. I remember laying in bed last night and I told myself "Heather, you're just gonna lay for a minute, close your eyes so they dont burn. Dont get comfy, dont get snug. But it happened, I did, I fell asleep. Haha oh well.
So school is a lot better than I thought. I had a lot of fun yesterday. My teacher is cool and I have a lot of cool people in my class. At 27 I am however one of the younger ones, which makes me feel better about going back.
Yesterday was a day entirely devoted to school. I did not think about or talk to any of the guys I am dating. I did talk to Will for a brief second, nothing serious.
So I was having a lot of blonde moments yesterday. After school of course. I was having a conversation with Phillip (best friend) and I kept saying the most asenite things. I dont know where my bursts of stupidity were coming from. I felt maybe that Brandon thing was bothering me more than should have. I am willing to admit that I was really that INTO him.. but I am over it.. This is me, I shake it off quick.. I shake off with ease, no problem.. what is it about this guy that I am stuck on? I have no clue.. But today I am definelty not thinking of him, or letting him get to me. But yesterday was crazy. I forget what I was talking to Phil about, but my dumb ass said "you cant look a gift horse in the eye" lol who does that? definetly having blonde moments.. yikes!
But I have great news to celebrate and that is why Brandon isnt ruining my day today. Call it fate or something but here goes: I have been waiting to hear from unemployment. Literally waiting weeks to hear my decision. Out of boredom and brokeness I decided to call and activate the debit card I was issued way back yonder when I filed. Just for shits and giggles. Cause I was hoping and praying for the money to be there. So I call, I establish my PIN and the operator goes to say "the balance is..." Wow, I have 5 weeks of pay already in there. So you mean I have been scraping together loose change for nothing?? So yes, my unemployment came in. It makes life a little easier. So today, I am going to go and contribute to our economy. I paid bills and rent yesterday, today is for me.
But because I am up at the ass crack of dawn, I am going to let the stores have time till they open up. But I get to have breakfast... wait.. I am up early almost every morning now, why am I making a big deal out of it? Anyways, I will probably post later also.. Since i put so much into homework.. i am kinda pooped.. sooooo.. have a nice day guys.. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment