Sunday, February 15, 2009

so like.. umm.. yea

Glad to see Valentine's day over and done with..
The first year, where I actually thought I had a decent shot at a good valentine. Haha how wrong was I? Therefore I truly believe that you should NEVER start a relationship before valentines day. Maybe 1 month prior.. but 2 weeks.. not so much..
Can't lie and say I was a little dissapointed..I did have a inkling that I wasnt gonna have the best luck yesterday. But oh well!
So, I am up a little early yet again.. But I did lay in bed, and just truly enjoy the feeling of not having to pee, not being thristy, or not feeling like i didnt get enough sleep. I did!
Now I am wondering what the day holds for me. I hate to jump to assumptions, but I have a feeling today isnt gonna be the best. For one, I live with my sister.. who is a total utter biyatch!.. yeah.. And well, she makes coming out of the room pretty frightful. Unless I have an intent on why I am out of my room (besides leaving to go somewhere) she tends to find things to bitch about. Which, after thoughtful consideration, and a few hints of insight. I have come to this conclusion:
My sister who is 34, never has had a boyfriend, has no children.. works a mediocre job (when never living up to her full potential) is an all around miserable person. When I, an (almost) carefree liver, always on the go, always in demand.. center of attention, go with the flow, vivacious kinda gal. Its hard to sit and watch someone live life. Therefore, you do try to be as miserable as possible to that person. In her efforts to beat down the man (me) I have cried, been mad, miserable myself. But nothing sticks. I shake it off, and talk shit about her in blogs.. haha nah. She is lucky that I need to do the roommate thing right now. Cause if I didnt.. i would have been gone a long time ago. haha.. The things we put up with for a roof over our heads. haha

1 comment:

  1. lol its okay my valentines wasnt so good either as u can tell if u read my blog!
    thanks for following!!!!
    *smiles

    ReplyDelete