Monday, February 23, 2009

do I have a sign that says full of 2nd chances here?

Geesh louise..
I swear I dont know what it is with people these days. I had a best friend for about 7 years. Her name is Lisa. I love her to death, she can be a total sweet heart. I overlook her faults and some of her lies, cause it really isnt that serious. But.. She kicked me when I was down. I needed her to be understanding to me for a little while longer. I owed her money, in a round about way. And it wasnt a very big amount.. My intent was as soon as my unemployment came through she was gonna be the first one paid, no doubt about it. She couldnt hang on one more week. she flipped out on me, called me and was cussing me out. I mean it was ridiculous. If she was ever my friend I dont think she should have ever treated me like that. I have done a lot for this girl, I have never asked to be repaid or thanked or anything, but I truly believed if you were my friend, you would be there for me .. fuck not even be there for me.. But dont kick me when I am down. that is some low shit. Something an enemy does.
Well.. Today I get a text from her that says.. "dude i need to talk to you" i text back
"about what".. I thought she was gonna bitch some more.. I honestly did.. But she didnt..
she texted back "i dont wanna lose you as a friend".. i sat there and thought about it for a minute.. This girl is a loyal person, for the most part.. If i were stranded, i would call her, she would come no questiones asked, and she would drop anything she was doing. That's why I can over look her being a douchebag. So I text back and I pretty much said that she hurt me a lot and that I really wasnt mad at her or hate her or anything like that, I just didnt need that kinda negativity in my life. She said I know Im sorry, blah blah.. which is cool.. For her to admit that shes sorry.. thats a big step for her. I decide to forgive.. I told her it will take time for us to be back how we were.. But we can start to hang out again.
I did miss her.. I kicked it with her everyday for 7 years. Literally, everyday. .. I dont know.. I guess I am a sucker for it. I dont know why either. I am too forgivng.. But hey, I just dont like being mad at people, and I dont like people mad at me.. I am such a damn pacifist..
So the funniest shit to me the past few days, even though I have been cluster fuct is this.. My dog Lilly, she is crazy. Ok I just got her those water thingy things, that have a big water bottle that fills into the bowl.. Well when they drink enough water the water bubbles bubble up.. she gets all freaked out like shes gonna attack it. It all trips her out.. Then she will drink, stop and look up at the bottle like.. ":are you gonna do it?" .. "if you're gonna do it.. im ready" "ok you can do it.. I am waiting now.. do it bitch" it is funny as shit.. oh my gosh.. the simple things in life are the shit.. fuck i love my dog.. she is such a doofus.. that should have been her name..

2 comments:

  1. Friends can be frustrating sometimes....I don't think they always get just how down we are, so THeY don't see it as 'kicking us when we're down'...Irritating at times I know. I respect that you forgave her but I would advise you to not forget and maybe ease up on the chill time a little. This could reduce the outbursts. HUGS, don't worry, you will be totally fine, she'll get her money eventually and you will be the bigger person :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahh shut it.... friends fight, that's the way the cookie crumbles missy :P

    ReplyDelete